Voltage and Digitally Controlled Attenuators
ARRA Inc. manufactures Voltage Controlled Attenuators or Modulator models that offer a 10 dB per volt control function, which is achieved with an integrated hybrid linearizer.
Our Digitally Controlled Attenuator or Modulator models are design to utilize an 8 bit positive binary control function. ARRA models exhibit low insertion loss and are non-reflective at all settings.
- Frequency Range: 1.0 to 18.0 GHz
- Attenuation Range: 0 to 60 dB
- RF Power: +20 dBm / +30 dBm Survival
- Rise & Fall Time: 1.5 usec / 50 ns
- Power Supply: ±12 Volts, 100 mA
- Control Voltage: 0-6 Volts
Voltage or Digitally Controlled Attenuators and Modulators
|Voltage Control Attenuator or Modulator|
|Digitally Controlled Attenuator or Modulator|